Terms and Conditions of Use – updated July 22, 2020
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained by Steady State Brands ( “Steady State”) including but not limited to Woven Earth, Liweli, & Chillswitch as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of liweli.com (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of other products or services featured on this site including but not limited to, applications for mobile devices, or the use of software provided by us in connection with any services (the “Services”). This Agreement may be modified at any time by Steady State upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://liweli.com/terms-and-conditions/. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Electronic Communications. When you use our Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices, and messages on this site or through our other Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in a signed writing.
- Your Account. You may need your own account to use certain Services, and you be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. If there is a problem charging your selected payment method we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Steady State reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use our Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Steady State reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Steady State or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Trademarks. The graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of our Services are trademarks or trade dress of Steady State or our affiliates. Other products mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Steady State grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Steady State and Steady State may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Steady State and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. STEADY STATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STEADY STATE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Michelle Dempsey, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: P.O. Box 1328, Attn: Liweli, Roxboro, NC 27573
By Phone: 336-592-7317 / toll-free 1-877-403-0406
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of North Carolina, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Steady State or its affiliates.
- Arbitration Agreement. ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE RESOLVED AND DETERMINED BY CONFIDENTIAL, INDIVIDUAL, BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE CURRENT RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE HELD IN RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA. ALL QUESTIONS OF LAW SHALL BE DECIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS NORTH CAROLINA. TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, THE PARTIES SHALL UTILIZE THE SIMPLIFIED RULES OF ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION.
BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (I) YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO ARBITRATE A DISPUTE AS A CLASS ACTION; AND (II) YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. HOWEVER, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT (INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF OR STATUTORY DAMAGES) AND MUST FOLLOW THE TERMS AS A COURT WOULD.
YOU AND STEADY STATE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Further, unless both you and STEADY STATE agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. In the event that any provision of this agreement to arbitrate is held invalid or unenforceable, all other terms within the agreement to arbitrate shall remain in full force and effect If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. Both agree that you or Steady State may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of liweli.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by liweli.com must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of liweli.com.
- Termination. Steady State may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
Steady State Brands
336-592-7317 / Toll-free 1-877-403-0406